KNIT HOW Learn to Knit Starter Pack - The First 3 ProjectsQuixotic Fibers
This kit contains everything you need to complete the first three projects in the KNITHOW beginner knitting book, including a needle sampler that allows you find out what sort of needle you prefer, and comes with the option to exchange any needles that you don't like for your new-found favorites (as long as you keep the wrappers from the needles that you are returning. We even supply a padded envelope for you to store those in.)
- the New Knitter Tool Kit, which contains the odds and ends that you will need
- A Swatch Gauge Ruler to measure your swatches.
- Highlighter tape, to keep track of where you are in the pattern instructions.
- A selection of needles in the sizes called for in the first 3 projects, along with slightly larger/smaller needles in case you find that you need to go up or down a needle size.
- A grid-lined notebook to take notes.
- A copy of the KNITHOW book (select the "Without Book" option if you already have a copy).
- A jute bag to carry it all around in.
- Free access to one of our monthly online group help sessions via Zoom video chat. In these sessions an experienced teacher is available to answer your questions and to demonstrate any techniques that you are unsure of. These sessions are held the third Wednesday of every month from 6:30-8:30 PM Central Time. We may set up an alternate time if you let us know that would be preferable.
The first 3 projects are:
- Two sample squares that make handy coasters.
- A pair of fingerless gloves.
- A cowl in any one of 3 different stitch patterns.
About the Book:
From the needles of your favourite quarterly comes the ultimate learn-to-knit book! The only guide a novice will need to start a journey through the world of yarn, Knit How is a friendly and easy-to-use introduction to knitting. The book includes ten knitting patterns for accessories and garments, along with illustrated techniques and essential top tips for the beginner knitter, all in Pom Pom?ÇÖs signature style.
Packed full of tutorials and advice, Knit How guides you through the wonderful world of knitting, from your first few shaky stitches through a host of projects, each increasing in complexity until you have truly mastered your craft! Want to pick and choose? The choice is yours! These patterns offer something for everyone. All you need to know is ready and waiting, pick up your needles and let?ÇÖs cast on!
Knit How - Simple Knits, Tools & Tips // 164 pages // Printed in the UK // Soft cover
The book comes with a code to download the PDF version from www.ravelry.com.