Sunrise Tee - PatternPrism
Designed by Laura Bryant for Prism Arts.
Euroflax Linen worked in an open gauge becomes the vehicle for carrying stripes of rich textural Stuff.
A deep open neckline is enhanced by a more firmly knitted band with interesting directional details. A slightly rolled stockinette band finishes the lower edge.
Slightly oversized for easy traditional wearing.
Cool, crisp linen dyes beautifully in Prism's rich, saturated colors. There is nothing like pure linen for keeping cool on hot summer days. Prism's finishing process results in a softer hand than many linen yarns right out of the skein; repeated machine washing will soften it even more.
- Fiber Content: 100% linen
- 100gr / 270yds per skein
- 6 stitches =1" on US #2-4; Larger, open gauges work well
Half skeins Stuff:
- Fiber Content: Cotton, nylon, poly, bamboo, Tencel, silk
- Gauge: 4.5 stitches per inch on US 8 needle
- Yardage: 150 yards/ 3-4 oz per skein