Uneek Boxy Tee KitUrth
- Yarn in the selected color, enough skeins to make the selected size.
- Pattern. If you would like for the pattern to be added to your ravelry library, please put your ravelry ID in the notes at checkout.
(Note, the pattern can be purchased separately here.)
Also required, but not included:
- US #4 (3.5 mm) 40 in (100 cm) or longer circular needle, or size to obtain gauge. You may need to go up or down one or two needle sizes to get gauge.
- Additional needle in the same size for three-needle bind off.
- Preferred needle for finishing the neckline in the round: 16-inch (40-cm) circular, double pointed needles, or magic loop (also in the same size as the needles above).
- Stitch markers
- Row counter
- Scrap yarn or extra needle cables to hold a large number of stitches
Description: A loose, oversized summer top, this boxy tee is designed to show off the unusual color play of the gradient stripes in the Uneek Cotton yarn from Urth Yarns.
Cotton knits stretch when worn, so it is important to take this into account when doing your gauge swatch and choosing the size to knit.
Difficulty: This pattern is for adventurous beginners. The stitches are quite simple and there is no shaping, but it does involve picking up a lot of stitches.
Techniques Used: picking up stitches, backwards loop cast on, three-needle bind off, i-cord bind off.
Finished Bust Measurement: 40 (44, 52, 60, 68, 78) in / 100 (110, 130, 150, 170, 195) cm. This top is designed to be worn with 10-15 inches of positive ease
Length from shoulder at center: 22 (22, 23, 23.5, 23.5, 25) in / 55 (55, 57.5, 59, 59, 62.5) cm
Length from shoulder at sides: 24.5 (24.5, 25.5, 26, 26, 27.5) in / 61 (61, 64, 65, 65, 69) cm
Uneek Cotton by Urth Yarns: 100% Cotton or any DK yarn to get gauge. Skeins (Uneek): 4 (4, 5, 5, 6, 7)
Total yards: 910 (990, 1220, 1360, 1625, 1898)
Total meters: 832 (905, 1116, 1244, 1486, 1736)
This pattern has been professionally tech-edited.
Pattern is free with purchase of yarn.
We normally keep this yarn in stock, but if we do not have enough on hand to make up your kit, we will have it drop shipped to you directly from the manufacturer, which may take 2 weeks.