The Weekender Sweater Kit - Croft Shetland TweedWest Yorkshire Spinners
This drop shoulder sweater designed by Andrea Mowry can easily become your favorite sweater.
We think that West Yorkshire Spinners Croft Shetland Tweed is the ideal yarn for this pattern. This is an aran weight pure Shetland Island wool, a fibre celebrated for its fineness, warmth and strength. The high levels of crimp and wave in the fleece make it ideal for a hand knitting yarn. The Croft has a soft and silky hand that retains a lot of durability. (182 yards per 100 gram skein)
The pattern is written for the following chest sizes: 39.5 (44, 48.5, 52, 56.5)(60, 64.5, 68, 72.5)”
This kit includes:
- Enough yarn to knit the selected size.
- Optional pattern. You can purchase the pattern directly from the designer on Ravelry for $8.00. If you would like for us to purchase and print the pattern for you, please select with Pattern Option.
Also required but not included:
- US 7/ 4.5mm - 40"/100 cm circular for tubular cast on
- US 8/ 5mm - 40"/100 cm circular and DPNs for ribbing
- US 9/5.5mm- 40"/100 cm circular and DPNs for main fabric.
- Stitch markers (3)
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch holders or waste yarn,
- Row counter