Quantities available for this product:
- Default Title : 3
As relaxing to knit as it is cozy to wear, this infinity cowl makes a lovely gift – whether to yourself or for a friend. Colorful stripes are broken up by sections of easy-to-memorize openwork, creating the perfect color playground and stash-busting opportunity. The cowl is knit in the round for a double-thick fabric that’s attractive on both sides, then grafted to make a loop.
Gauge: 12 sts and 21 rows = 4in/10cm in St st
Finished Measurements: Approximately 6.75in/17cm high and 61.5in/156cm circumference, blocked and after grafting.
Cascade Ecological Wool (100% Undyed Peruvian Wool, 478yds/437m, 250g/8.75oz per skein), bulky
- 1 skein in CC #1, shown in Beige (8016), OR approx 101yds/92m, 53g of bulky (or heavy chunky) weight yarn
Cascade Eco + (100% Peruvian Highland Wool, 478yds/437m, 250g/8.75oz per skein), bulky
- 1 skein in MC, shown in Straw (4010), OR approx 291yds/266m, 152g of bulky (or heavy chunky) weight yarn
- 1 skein in CC #2, shown in Pumpkin Spice (2453), OR approx 145yds/133m, 76g of bulky (or heavy chunky) weight yarn
- 1 skein in CC #3, shown in Yakima Heather (9459), OR approx 110yds/101m, 58g of bulky (or heavy chunky) weight yarn
- 6.00mm/US 10 circular needle, 18in
- Spare needle (same size as above) for working Kitchener Stitch (in the round)
Shoreline is fully written and includes detailed pattern schematics.
Skill Level: Intermediate