Pitch Black Memo Book - Dot Grid Field NotebookField Notes
Field Notes' classic 3-1/2" ?ù 5-1/2" Pitch Black memo books are bound with glossy black staples and sturdy 118# covers featuring new, Field Notes-exclusive black/kraft duplex paper from French Paper Co.
Pitch Black has always been considered Field Notes?ÇÖ more ?ǣurbane?ǥ offering, a favorite everywhere from the white-collar downtown boardroom to the black-turtleneck uptown studio. The new kraft inside covers add a hint of earthy charm to Pitch Black?ÇÖs hip professionalism. Or professional hipness, if you prefer. Either way, Pitch Black makes a fashionable home for your best ideas.
- Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- Cover: French Paper Co. custom-made 118#C ?ǣPitch Black Duplex?ǥ (?ǣBlacktop?ǥ and ?ǣPacking Brown Wrap?ǥ) with a brute force application of ?ǣStephanite?ǥ (outside) and ?ǣDachshund Nose Black?ǥ (inside) soy-based Saphira inks
- Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T ?ǣBright White,?ǥ with a fine, 1-color application of ?ǣLight Mist Gray?ǥ soy-based Saphira ink.
- Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color press.
- Bound with gloss black staple wire on a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 10S in-line stacker.
- Corners precisely rounded to 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
- Dot-Graph grid: 3/16" ?ù 3/16" (4.7mm ?ù 4.7mm). Ruled lines: 1/4" (6.4mm).
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" ?ù 5-1/2" (89mm ?ù 140mm).
- FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES note books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.