Cowloween Cowl KitDream in Color
We just love this fun pattern from Stephanie Lotven!
Worked seamlessly from the top down, Cowloween knits up quickly but wears like a hassle-free shawl. Unlike traditional tube cowls, this shawl-shaped construction lets your knitting shine by creating a triangular front and shortened back. The shape is wonderful, wearable, and fun to knit (of course it is--it has ghosts!).
We are pairing this pattern with Lamb & Goat from Dream in Color, a delicious blend of New Zealand wool and cashmere.
- Neck Opening: 17.5 (19.75) inches
- Front Length: 19 (21) inches
- Back Length: 8.5 (9) inches
Needles: US 4 or as required to meet gauge
- 26 sts & 28 rounds = 4 inches in stockinette flat & in the round after blocking
- 26 sts & 28 rounds = 4 inches in colorwork motif in the round after blocking
Notions: 4 stitch markers and tapestry needle
The kit includes enough yarn to make the largest size:
- 5 skeins of Lamb & Goat yarn (fingering weight, 90% New Zealand Wool/10% Cashmere Goat) in the colors shown
- Optional Pattern. The pattern can be purchased directly from the designer on ravelry, or you can choose the pattern option and we will purchase a copy for you. If you choose this option, please put your ravelry name in the notes at checkout so we can have the pattern added to your ravelry pattern library.
Also required but not included: