Cocoknits Ruler and Gauge SetCocoknits
Designed to be used with the Cocoknits Maker?ÇÖs Board, the handy Ruler and Gauge are also useful on their own. Magnets are embedded (without glue) in the back of each tool so they attach to the Maker?ÇÖs Board, or any metal surface. In addition to measuring and checking knitting needle sizes, these tools can be used as straight edges on the Maker?ÇÖs Board to help track patterns and charts. Plastic free, they are made of PLA (plant fiber, 100% biodegradable plant fiber, not water soluble) in a charming speckled linen color.
Note: Tools sold separately.
- Ruler is 8?ǥ x 1?ǥ / 20 cm x 2.5 cm - with 3 embedded magnets
- Needle Gauge is 9.875?ǥ x 1.375?ǥ / 25 cm x 3.5 cm - with 4 embedded magnets
- Measures needle sizes US0-17 / 2 mm - 12 mm (including 2.5mm, 3mm, 7mm and 12mm that didn?ÇÖt fit on the NDLG)
- Made from 100% fiber waste called polylactic acid, which is made from fermented plant starch such as corn, beets or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable, not water soluble, and contains no plastic.
- The PLA is formed around the magnets, no toxic glue was used to secure them and they won?ÇÖt come out!
- 1 magnetic ruler
- 1 magnetic needle gauge