The Knitted Dollhouse KitBrown Sheep
With its unique, one-of-a-kind design, The Knitted Dollhouse brings you a crafting project sure to thrill makers and recipients of every age.
Detailed photo tutorials and helpful tips will guide you along, as you create your own colorful dollhouse. This yarn pack includes enough Brown Sheep Nature Spun Fingering yarn to make all the components, including:
- Three dimensional interior/exterior dollhouse
- 33 movable furniture pieces
- Five styles of dolls to mix and match
- Realistic, convertible style car to fit the whole family
The Knitted Dollhouse also introduces an exciting new way to seam - the Modified Bickford Seam - a combination of classic techniques to create the perfect join.
So gather up your yarn and get ready to knit your own personalized, knitted dollhouse!
- 16 full skeins of Brown Sheep Nature Spun Fingering in the colors specified in the book
- smaller amounts of 5 colors.
- Large Canvas Bag to carry your project and your finished dollhouse.
- 10" US #1 straight Zing needles.
- Size B Zing crochet hook
- Optional: book
- Optional: Alternative skin color. The basic kit includes 3 different shades of brown/beige ranging from very dark to very pale brown that could be used for skin tone (see the picture of 3 skeins). If you would prefer one of the other options, an additional skein of that color will be added.
We are working on putting together kits that include some of the other supplies needed to complete the kit. For more information, please don't hesitate to call us at 903-564-3740.