Sunset Highway Sweater Kit - Rockshelter SockMeadowcroft Dyeworks
This kit contains enough yarn to make the largest size of Boyland Knitworks Sunset Highway sweater.
The largest size is a 2XL, with a finished bust of 56". 6-8" of positive ease is recommended.
- Six skeins of Meadowcroft Dyeworks Rockshelter Sock (100% superwash merino, 400 yds/100g per skein)
- Professionally printed pattern with ravelry download code to get a PDF version.
Also required and not included:
- Main Needle: US 4 (3.5mm) circular needles for the body and sleeves
- Neck/Ribbing Needle: US 2 (2.75mm) circular needles for the neckband and sleeve hem, or one size smaller than main body needle. Longer cable needle for Magic Looping or DPNs will be needed for the sleeve cuffs.
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch holders or scrap yarn