Rasta Three Stitch Scarf KitMalabrigo
Quantities available for this product:
- Arco Iris : 4
- Soriano : 2
- Violeta/Plomo/Pearl Ten : 2
- Arequita : 3
- Lettuce/Carrot/Teal : 3
- Sunset/Lettuce/Carrot : 2
- Laguna Negra/Sombras/Pearl Ten : 2
- Verdes Azul : 2
- Sombras/Laguna Negra/Natural : 0
Wrap yourself up in the soft luxury of Malabrigo Rasta and stay warm and cozy all winter long. The textured stitches accentuate the smooshiness of the yarn and play nicely with variegated colors.
The large version uses 3 full skeins of the Rasta and can be worn wrapped twice or three times around the neck. The small version uses a full skein of one color and only a half skein of two of the colors and can be worn single or wrapped doubled.
Large: 8” (20cm) wide x 81” (203cm) circumference
Small: 8” (20cm) wide x 54” (135cm) circumference
- 3 skeins of Malabrigo Rasta Yarn (100% merino, 90 yards/150 grams per skein)
- Printed pattern. We can also add the pattern PDF to your Ravelry library if you tell us your Ravelry ID at checkout.
Also required, but not included:
- US 17 needles
- tapestry needle
The pattern can be purchased separately on Ravelry here.