Pinky Gnome Pun Intended Complete Gnome Knitting KitQuixotic Fibers
(Finished gnome not included)
This kit contains everything you need to make our "Pinky" version of Imagined Landscapes' "Gnome Pun Intended" knitted gnome (except for the needles).
Our version has a needle-felted beard and nose. This is very easy to do, even if you have never needle-felted before. Carla shows you how in a YouTube video
The kit includes:
- 2 mini-cakes of our hand-dyed Brooks (100% organic merino) yarn. Each cake weighs about 1 oz and contains 105 yards.
- Approximately 5 yards of Brooks yarn in Ivory for the hands
- Mohair Goat Locks for the beard
- Blue wool fiber for the nose
- One of our Wool and Glass Bead Gnome Stuffing Kits (size medium)
- Optional: Needle Felting Starter Kit with 4 felting needles and a foam pad.
- Optional: printed pattern with a ravelry download code to receive the pdf version. You can also purchase the pattern directly from the designer on ravelry.
- Optional: A set of what we call "gnome knitting needles", 4-inch Mosaic wood DPNs from Knit Picks in seven sizes. You only need size 1 and 1.5 DPNs for this pattern.