Ambah's Opaline Wrap Yarn Pack - Cheshire CatFrabjous Fibers
Quantities available for this product:
- Eat Me Drink Me/Tea Time : 1
- Fish Footman/Tea Time : 1
- Sleeping Gryphon/Tea Time : 1
- Mince Pie/Tea Time : 1
Ambah O'Brien's Opaline embodies the iridescent glow of the native Australian fossil gem. A slip stitch pattern mimics the flash of the pale white opal, while the open lace allows the brighter colors to play. This appealing combination of texture and color forms an angled shawl that will mesmerize you until the bind off.
This yarn pack does not include the pattern, which can be purchased on Ravelry here.
- 1 full skein Cheshire Cat Fingering weight yarn (100% superwash merino, 512 yards per 4 oz. skein)
- 6 mini-skeins of Cheshire Cat Fingering weight yarn (100% superwash merino, 128 yards per 1 oz. skein)