Natsu Cardigan Kit - Shibui Reed (Linen)Shibui
Quantities available for this product:
- 30-36 inch bust / Ash : 2
- 30-36 inch bust / Petal : 2
- 30-36 inch bust / Shore : 2
- 30-36 inch bust / Abyss : 2
- 30-36 inch bust / Caffeine : 2
- 30-36 inch bust / Fjord : 2
- 30-36 inch bust / Field : 2
- 38-44 inch bust / Ash : 2
- 38-44 inch bust / Petal : 2
- 38-44 inch bust / Shore : 2
- 38-44 inch bust / Abyss : 1
- 38-44 inch bust / Caffeine : 2
- 38-44 inch bust / Fjord : 2
- 38-44 inch bust / Field : 2
- 46-52 inch bust / Ash : 1
- 46-52 inch bust / Petal : 2
- 46-52 inch bust / Shore : 2
- 46-52 inch bust / Abyss : 1
- 46-52 inch bust / Caffeine : 2
- 46-52 inch bust / Fjord : 2
- 46-52 inch bust / Field : 2
We are really excited about the release of this new cardigan pattern from Ambah O'Brien. Carla did a test knit for herself and it is awesome! Light, airy, and very flattering, it is the perfect lightweight cover-up to wear over a summer dress or sleeveless top.
Natsu, a Japanese word meaning born in summer, appropriate for this light weight cardigan whose beginnings were in summer. Make this drapey open front cardigan in gorgeous linen for a versatile summer garment, perfect to wear over a frock or team Natsu with your favourite jeans. Designed to be oversized, you may choose to knit a smaller size for a more fitted garment. This raglan cardigan is worked top down, with the sleeves being separated near the waist. Once separated, minimal knitting is required to finish the body and sleeves. Stitches are picked up and worked for the eyelet collar.
Pattern includes a handy progress chart to check off as you knit.
Detailed Schematic included with the pattern.
22 stitches x 32 rows = 4 inches (in stockinette, after blocking)
To fit Women’s 30-32 (34-36, 38-40, 42-44, 46-48, 50-52)”
- 4 (4, 5, 5, 6, 6) skeins of Reed, which is the yarn originally used by the designer. Supple and soft, Reed is a smooth linen chainette that flows easily across the needles for graceful garments and accessories. 100% Linen. 246 yards/50 grams per skein.
- Send us your ravelry ID, and we will also purchase a copy of the Ravelry pattern for you and have it added to your Ravelry library.
- US 5 needle (or size to get gauge)