Casapinka's Breathe and Hope LYS Shawl Kit - Smooshy with CashmereDream In Color
Breathe and Hope was designed for LYS Day (April 25) but LYS Day was canceled due to COVID. At the last minute, Casapinka decided to see if LYS’s wanted to offer it with curbside pickup/online sales. What she thought would be about fifty responses took on a life of it’s own.
April 26 has come and gone, so this pattern is no longer free, but you can purchase it from the designer on ravelry.Details and Suggested Materials
- Boomerang/asymmetric triangle shape
- 15” deep by 78” at neck edge
- US 4 and Us 6, 24” or longer needles needed (for average tension)
- 2 skeins of fingering weight yarn
- Color A (variegated or solid) - 400 yards
- Color B (solid) - 400 yards
You can use any two skeins of fingering weight yarn. Here we have put together some combinations in Dream in Color's delicious Smooshy with Cashmere yarn.
Kit includes two skeins of Dream in Color Smooshy with Cashmere in the colors pictured.
Fiber Content: 70% superwash merino, 20% cashmere, 10% nylon.
Yardage: 400 yds per 4 oz skein.