A soft snuggle sack and cap for infants aged newborn to 3 months. This cocoon-shaped garment keeps a wiggly baby covered while being carried, nursed, rocked, or while strapped securely in an infant carrier. The sack is constructed in the round in one piece from the top, with short-row shaping for extra coverage from drafts at the back of the neck. The cap in two sizes (S/L) is also knit in the round to match or work in a contrasting color. Substituting yarn and/or needles may result in an overall variation in size. Never leave a baby unattended while wearing a cuddle sack; not intended to be worn for sleeping
Gauge: 17 sts and 26 rows = 4 inches in stockinette on body needle
- sack: 20 inches in circumference by 21 inches in length
- cap: 11.5(13) inches in circumference to fit heads up to 14(15.5) inches around"
- sack: 275 yards cap: 75(100) yards of any soft, non-mercerized cotton worsted weight with approximately 50 yards per ounce
- size 8US (5.0 mm) 16-inch circular needle for body, or size to obtain correct gauge
- size 6US (4.0 mm) 16-inch circular needle for edgings
- DPNs same size as body needle for bottom shaping "