For those of you who are not yet ready to venture back into stores, we are continuing to offer curbside pickup and virtual shopping via FaceTime by appointment.
We are also continuing our Facebook Live broadcasts daily at noon and the "Stitch Alone-Together" virtual meetings on Saturday afternoons (see link below).
We are going to reopen the shop on Friday, May 1 when the shelter-in-place order expires, with the following precautions (because we love you and our employees):
- Hand Sanitizing Station available near store entrance. We ask that everyone use it when they come in and as often as they want to after that.
- Please wear a mask while in the shop. We will do the same (except for the two yarn shop babies, they are too young to keep masks on. Both babies are in the shop Mon-Thurs. Only the littlest one is in on Saturday.)
- We are disinfecting frequently touched hard surfaces throughout the day.
- No classes or sitting and stitching in the shop for now, but please join us for our online "Stitch Alone-Togethers" on Saturday afternoons from 2:00-4:00: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/389513581
- We are still trying to figure out how many people can safely be in the store at the same time per accepted guidelines. Please call ahead if you are coming in a group of four or more so that we can accommodate you.